The Corporate Executive Chef is a full-time position whose job is to oversee the culinary management of all Tipsy Putt and Flatstick Pub restaurants. They combine their food expertise with business tactics to market and adapt their establishment to meet consumer needs. The EC will aid and assist in the site plan development of new locations and hire Kitchen Managers to run day to day operations.
Kitchen Manager Responsibilities:
- Hiring and train head chefs and other kitchen staff for positions
- Traveling to build business relationships with food suppliers
- Staying updated on trends in the restaurant and food service industry to maintain a successful business
- Collaborating with the marketing team to create campaigns and promotional materials
- Creating new dishes and menus, updating and planning existing menus that include prices, layouts, descriptions and food images
- Overseeing the amount of revenue an establishment receives and monitoring the budget for payroll, food supplies and kitchen amenities
- Consulting with the executive team to approve menu changes, supplier agreements and budget allowances
- Meets or exceeds all company service standards by ensuring themselves and all Team Members:
- Execute the proper menu knowledge and kitchen support.
- Maintain professional restaurant image, including restaurant cleanliness, proper uniforms, and appearance standards.
- Audit and ensure KMs consistently use safe food handling practices.
- Create recipes according to specifications including writing recipe books.
- Aduit and ensure Kitchen Managers adhere to cleanliness and sanitation guidelines.
- Audit and ensure KMs understand temperature danger zones and food storage hierarchy (Serve Safe or other).
- Able to address & coach Team Members that fall short in any of the above.
- Upbeat and professional image; maintains positive attitude with self, guests, and Team Members.
- Meets or exceeds budgeted financial performance for restaurant locations.
- Excellent business math skills with the ability to analyze cost reports effectively to drive greater profitability.
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills, and the ability to be flexible and adapt in any situation.
- Good computer skills with demonstrated proficiency in the use of internet and ability to utilize computerized business tools such as email, learning management systems, and memo software.
- Must be proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other appropriate software.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to deliver constructive criticism.
- An ability to identify weaknesses and provide coaching where necessary.
- Good observation skills.
- An ability to lead and develop KMs through a culture of empowerment.
Education and Experience:
- 5-10 years of Management experience in full-service restaurant and quick service operations
- Experience of working in a kitchen in a supervisor role
- A four-year bachelor's degree is preferred
- Experience with blueprints and site plans for new kitchen builds
- 100% Walk and stand
- 90% Communicate with Guests and Team Members
- 90% Operate Point of Sale system / Toast
- 75% Travel to restaurant locations for audits and
- 25% Reach, bend, stoop, wipe and lift up to 50 pounds.
- 40 hours per week without guaranteed consecutive days off
- Competitive pay and salary bonuses per new location openings
- Benefits: Health Insurance, Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Environment: A fun, positive & LGBTQ+ affirming workplace
- Discounts: manager meals on shift and 25% off food and 50% off drinks as a guest
- Shifties: Enjoy a cold one at the end of every shift.
- Teambuilding: Quarterly team outings & field trips
- Bonus Options based on performance goals.
Tipsy Putt Brands is an adult drinkertainment concept comprised of three brands: Tipsy Putt and Flatstick Pub, mini golf bars and Trophy Club, a members only speakeasy.
With locations in Sacramento, South Lake Tahoe, and upcoming locations in Emeryville, Monterey, and Sunnyvale. We offer a large rotating local beer, wine and cocktail selection, indoor mini golf, a multitude of other unique pub games and a vibe that makes you want to let loose.
Tipsy Putt is not only party central but also strives to be a positive contributor to the community by supporting local independent brewers, local small businesses and local charities.
Trophy Club is a member’s only speakeasy with intermittent password access nights announced via social media. Trophy Club is hidden within select Tipsy Putt locations. Trophy Club’s highbrow craft cocktail experience perfectly juxtaposes Tipsy Putt’s relaxed atmosphere.
For more information visit: TipsyPutt.com or @tipsyputt | TrophyClubBar.com or @Trophyclubbar
"Drink Local, Putt Tipsy"
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)