The Line Cook position at Tipsy Putt is a full-time/part time position, whose main duty is to assist the Kitchen Supervisor in creating overall success throughout the kitchen. They are responsible for the execution of daily kitchen operations.
This is a tipped position. Guaranteed a minimum $21/hour pay with HUGE private event tip-outs for kitchen staff.
- Ensure that all guests are satisfied with their experience within Flatstick Pub.
- Performing all duties during shift
- Duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Checking in with Kitchen Manager daily.
- Set up stations daily.
- Using Sanitizer buckets
- Cutting boards
- Wearing Gloves
- Trash cans
- Sanitation and overall cleanliness of kitchen spaces
- Insuring temperature logs and cooler logs are filled out correctly and completely.
- Organizing walk-in to insure
- All expired product has been removed and put on a waste sheet.
- All items are stored in proper containers.
- I.e., no glass containers in the walk-in.
- No items that have been opened are stored in their original containers.
- Items are all dated and labeled correctly.
- Product is stored within the HACCP guidelines following hierarchy.
- Support Kitchen Supervisor in receiving orders, filling out log sheet and putting product away.
- Completing Pre-opening checklist and ensuring product are ready and available for service.
- Supporting the Events Team in setting up and putting out food for catering
- During shift cleaning dishes will be part of all team members duties
- This list does not include all duties. The most important thing is that we work as a team to ensure guest satisfaction and quality of food is top notch for our Flatstick guests!
- Basic written and verbal communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Accuracy and speed in executing tasks.
- Ability to work as a team member.
- Follows directions and instructions.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED
- One to two years of experience as a line cook, restaurant cook, or prep cook.
- Experience with various cooking methods and procedures.
- Familiar with industry best practices.
- Prolonged periods standing and preparing drinks.
- Prolonged periods in constant movement during shift.
- Ability to complete orders quickly and accurately.
- Must be able to lift at least 25 pounds.
- Competitive Pay & Tips
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision for Full-Time and Part-Time Employees. 401k with up to 4% match.
- Environment: A fun, positive & LGBTQ+ affirming workplace
- Discounts: 50% off food on shift and 25% off food and 50% off drinks as a guest
- Shifties: Enjoy a cold one at the end of every shift.
- Teambuilding: Biannual team outings & field trips
Tipsy Putt Brands is an adult drinkertainment concept comprised of three brands: Tipsy Putt and Flatstick Pub, mini golf bars and Trophy Club, a members only speakeasy.
With locations in Sacramento, South Lake Tahoe, and upcoming locations in Emeryville, Monterey, and Sunnyvale. We offer a large rotating local beer, wine and cocktail selection, indoor mini golf, a multitude of other unique pub games and a vibe that makes you want to let loose.
Tipsy Putt is not only party central but also strives to be a positive contributor to the community by supporting local independent brewers, local small businesses and local charities.
Trophy Club is a member’s only speakeasy with intermittent password access nights announced via social media. Trophy Club is hidden within select Tipsy Putt locations. Trophy Club’s highbrow craft cocktail experience perfectly juxtaposes Tipsy Putt’s relaxed atmosphere.
For more information visit: TipsyPutt.com or @tipsyputt | TrophyClubBar.com or @Trophyclubbar
"Drink Local, Putt Tipsy"
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)