- Must be over the age of 21
- Enthusiastic, energetic, and friendly attitude
- Good communication skills
- Ability to talk and engage with potential customers outside pub locations and at events
- Excellent time management skills
- Familiarity with our brand and values
- Weekend availability
- Pass out promotional materials and answer questions of individuals in and around the Pub/South Lake Tahoe area
- Represent Tipsy Putt by wearing our merchandise on shift (you will be one of the first impressions guests will have, we require respectful behavior and conduct)
- Attend beer events and festivals to advertise the Tipsy Putt brand
- Understand and commit to memory the benefits of Tipsy Putt lifetime memberships
- Assist in set-up/break down of pop-up events
If this is a position that you believe is suitable for you, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Tipsy Putt Street Team”.
Tipsy Putt Brands is an adult drinkertainment concept comprised of three brands: Tipsy Putt and Flatstick Pub, mini golf bars and Trophy Club, a members only speakeasy.
With locations in Sacramento, South Lake Tahoe, and upcoming locations in Emeryville, Monterey, and Sunnyvale. We offer a large rotating local beer, wine and cocktail selection, indoor mini golf, a multitude of other unique pub games and a vibe that makes you want to let loose.
Tipsy Putt is not only party central but also strives to be a positive contributor to the community by supporting local independent brewers, local small businesses and local charities.
Trophy Club is a member’s only speakeasy with intermittent password access nights announced via social media. Trophy Club is hidden within select Tipsy Putt locations. Trophy Club’s highbrow craft cocktail experience perfectly juxtaposes Tipsy Putt’s relaxed atmosphere.
For more information visit: TipsyPutt.com or @tipsyputt | TrophyClubBar.com or @Trophyclubbar
"Drink Local, Putt Tipsy"
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)