- We support our Community through Local craft beer, Mini Golf, Equality and Fun.
- Fast expanding company with amazing benefits and opportunity for growth.
- We are passionate about serving the community that serves us.
- This position at Trophy Club is an overall front of house position with wide ranging responsibilities in order to provide an extraordinary guest experience.
- Provide a brief overview of Trophy Club and coordinate seating arrangements
- Maintaining an exceptionally clean environment for guests by bussing tables, chairs, and glassware, sweeping, mopping, and general cleaning throughout the shift
- Frequent restroom checks
- Knowledge of current and future promotions within Trophy Club
- Canvas the Bay St shopping mall to introduce new patrons to Trophy Club during slower business hours, as directed
- Manage the flow of guests into the dining and bar areas, provide accurate wait times to incoming guests if appropriate
- Keep the host stand neat, tidy, and presentable for guests
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Excellent customer service skills
- Friendly and customer-focused personality
- Ability to work on a team and contribute in a positive manner
- Previous restaurant hosting or serving experience preferred
- Ability to articulate clear greetings and farewells to guests, as well as being able to understand requests for assistance
- Ability to clearly communicate guests’ needs to Servers, Barbacks, Managers, etc.
- Must be able to carry trays or supplies (10-30 lbs.)
- 100% walk and stand
- Communicate with guests and team Members
- Operate POS system / Toast
- Ability to use IPAD and various applications
- Reach, bend, stoop, wipe and lift up to 50 pounds.
- Competitive Pay & Tips
- Benefits: Health Insurance, Medical, Dental, and Vision for Full-Time and Part-Time Employees
- Environment: A fun, positive & LGBTQ+ affirming workplace
- Discounts: 50% off food on shift and 25% off food and 50% off drinks as a guest
- Shifties: Enjoy a cold one at the end of every shift.
- Teambuilding: Biannual team outings & field trips
Tipsy Putt Brands is an adult drinkertainment concept comprised of three brands: Tipsy Putt and Flatstick Pub, mini golf bars and Trophy Club, a members only speakeasy.
With locations in Sacramento, South Lake Tahoe, and upcoming locations in Emeryville, Monterey, and Sunnyvale. We offer a large rotating local beer, wine and cocktail selection, indoor mini golf, a multitude of other unique pub games and a vibe that makes you want to let loose.
Tipsy Putt is not only party central but also strives to be a positive contributor to the community by supporting local independent brewers, local small businesses and local charities.
Trophy Club is a member’s only speakeasy with intermittent password access nights announced via social media. Trophy Club is hidden within select Tipsy Putt locations. Trophy Club’s highbrow craft cocktail experience perfectly juxtaposes Tipsy Putt’s relaxed atmosphere.
For more information visit: TipsyPutt.com or @tipsyputt | TrophyClubBar.com or @Trophyclubbar
"Drink Local, Putt Tipsy"
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)