- Oversee, hire, train, manage and lead the sales and marketing team including on site team members.
- Create and execute the brands vision
- Create and execute on unit event & Catering sales goals
- Assistance in the creation of a marketing budget and execution
- Creation and distribution of digital and physical marketing assets
- Communicate company ideals and branding internally and externally
- Execute new marketing channels and techniques
- Oversight and assistance of website updates including creating new pages, updating content, facilitating internal review processes and improving upon site.
- Coordinate and manage all digital assets: Yelp, Google and all other 3rd party assets
- Analyzing google analytics, presenting performance metrics and making suggestions for improvement
- New Restaurant Launches. Coordination of new location openings with marketing and team members.
- Oversight, Setup and Assistance with GM's for all weekly / quarterly Pub Activations: Monday Night Putters, Clubbers, Sunday FundDays, Trivia & Drag Bingo.
- Create and distribute digital assets: Graphics, Photography, Videography and other assets needed in and around our pubs.
- Oversight or Design creation of menus, digital and physical
- Oversight or Design creation of all physical print media, digital media at pubs
- Oversight or creation of merchandise, glassware graphics, promotional materials, paper assets such as business cards, gift cards, etc.
- Assistance with Social Media Manager(s) & Public Relations Teams
- Coordinate, communicate and execute social media goals
- Social Media calendar approval
- Auditing timely correspondences (comments, messages, reshares, location mentions) via multiple social media platforms
- Analyze social media metrics and implement improvement ideas
- Suggest & ensure proper tagging and community engagement / user recognition
Coordinating with GMs/ AGMs
- Distribute digital marketing materials to all locations and effectively train GMs / AGMs on marketing goals for the following events
- Sunday FundRaise monthly charitable event
- Members Only Events for Tipsy Putt and Trophy Club members
- Monday Night Putters
- Trivia and Bingo
- All other in-pub promotions and Brand Management
- In person, once monthly meeting with the GM in each pub location. Reassessment of this item at 5 pub locations
Tipsy Putt Brands is an adult drinkertainment concept comprised of three brands: Tipsy Putt and Flatstick Pub, mini golf bars and Trophy Club, a members only speakeasy.
With locations in Sacramento, South Lake Tahoe, and upcoming locations in Emeryville, Monterey, and Sunnyvale. We offer a large rotating local beer, wine and cocktail selection, indoor mini golf, a multitude of other unique pub games and a vibe that makes you want to let loose.
Tipsy Putt is not only party central but also strives to be a positive contributor to the community by supporting local independent brewers, local small businesses and local charities.
Trophy Club is a member’s only speakeasy with intermittent password access nights announced via social media. Trophy Club is hidden within select Tipsy Putt locations. Trophy Club’s highbrow craft cocktail experience perfectly juxtaposes Tipsy Putt’s relaxed atmosphere.
For more information visit: TipsyPutt.com or @tipsyputt | TrophyClubBar.com or @Trophyclubbar
"Drink Local, Putt Tipsy"
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)